Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 29, 2023

Day 1 of the Rest of My Life

 I'm doing it. Finally. After all the years of feeling like I'm crazy, I realize I need a divorce. My husband and I are incompatible. I could give you a lot of mumbo jumbo on why we are incompatible, but I don't think it would be productive. Suffice to say, we need to separate to be happy. 

For years, I've put up with behavior from him that I would not put up with from others. I have grieved our relationship from Day 6 of marriage. And I feel like my soul has died. 

I'm filing tomorrow. He doesn't know. Well, he knows I'm unhappy. We are in marriage counseling because I want a divorce. But he doesn't realize the extent of the damage done. And I know I'm going to hurt him more. And I don't care. 

I hate the person I have to be right now. But I can't be happy without this change. 

So. Day 1. Here we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment